Avira Server Security is a free trial software application from the Antivirus Tools subcategory, part of the Security & Privacy category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-12-17. The program can be installed on Not Applicable.
Avira Server Security is a first-class antivirus solution, ensuring permanent protection for Windows file servers users against malicious programs.
- Extensive Malware Recognition: aside from viruses, Trojans, backdoor programs, worms, etc., it detects Adware & Spyware, double extension files and unusual runtime compression tools;
- Solid antivirus technologies: multi-platform, VB100% certified scan engine;
- Low usage of computer resources;
- Modular structure: allows remote configuration, thus assisting the server admin's work while keeping network users perfectly protected;
- Professional services: the Avira license entitles you to virus definitions updates and product upgrades, access to documentation, as well as standard technical support, offered by a team of skilled professionals;
- Fully compatible with operating systems running from Windows NT server (4.0 version or higher) to Windows Server 2003, it provides a wide variety of configuration settings designed to increase your network security;
- Avira Resident Service runs silently in the background, monitoring all file operations. When the user performs a file operation (e.g. launching a program, opening a document), this is automatically scanned against viruses and unwanted programs;
- The Control Program is a special interface, designed to configure and monitor the Resident Service. As such, it offers the possibility to manage several Resident Services installed on different servers in the network.
NEW: Configuration assistant for easy and fast basic configuration after the installation.
Limitations: The Installation Kit comes fully featured but the update service is disabled. To enable the update service you may purchase the appropriate commercial license from www.avira.com.
Avira Server Security (version 22.214.171.12435) has a file size of 97.00 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 112 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.